How To Chase A Storm: The Movie

That's quite a B-movie. I hope that kid isn't going to grow up and be a radar operator "It's getting bigger!!"

That yourtube site is great, I never really looked at it much but there's lots of great stuff on there

Do a search for thunderstorms, storms, tornadoes, etc. You will find quite a few interesting videos. I found one with several college students acting crazy during the 3/12/06 Springfield, MO tornado. Former ST member Criag Maire II also has some storm video posted to that site.

Am I the only one on this planet that cannot get any videos to show up on that site?
[/b]

Make sure you have the latest version of the Shockwave Flash player plugin installed to your browser. Also make sure your browser security settings allow the active content to run.

Ok I downloaded the latest shockwave player and now I am getting this when I try to load a video:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player, click here to get the latest flash player.

Makes no sense... I set to allow the active content to run. Damn Microsoft....

Edited:

Okay never mind, I had to uninstall Flash and reinstall it and now the site works....

btw those are some really bored kids lol.

Back