Great Deals On Camera Lens Rentals!!!!

I recently stumbled across a new and exceptionally well organized Business that has the potential to provide a first-rate service to chasers and photographers. The site offers high quality lenses and even cameras for rent. If there is a lens you have been wishing to try, but don’t want to drop hundreds or thousands of dollars on it, you can simply rent it from him. His rates are the best around, and his customer service is second to none. He offers incentives such as rent 3 get 1 free. Interested in trying before you buy? He’ll let you rent one of his lenses and then if you decide you want that lens, he’ll sell it to you at a fair market price minus what you paid to rent it, not to mention if there is something your interested in and don’t see it on his site, simply let him know and he’ll consider adding it to his arsenal. I have been in contact with him and it is obvious he is more than willing to work with chasers, and if you want a lens for more than 3 weeks just let him know your a chaser, and likely he will work something out with you, I know I look forward to renting some of his lenses during the peak months!!!Currently he's offering a 15% off all rentals discount. Currently he only offers Canon products, though if enough interest is shown for Nikon products he may expand.

http://www.cameralensrentals.com/shop/default.aspx

Dustin told me about this place this weekend and I just received the Canon 100-400L and a 2x extender for tonight's lunar eclipse. He shipped it out on Monday morning and it was here this morning (looks brand new). I would have had to pay the same price for one day here in Kansas City, and without the extender (I have 3 days). Like Dustin said, if more chasers start renting from him, he'll start offering even bigger discounts. If you want it for a different amount of time, he'll work with you and answered about 5-6 different emails of questions I had for him, right away. He's very customer oriented. Look around, there isn't any other rental place that offers what he does. Now to practice this thing, before tonight!

I wish he had the 500mm f/4L; that's one of the few lenses out there that make more sense to rent than buy for the majority of shooters, unless you're primarily a wildlife shooter. Not much use for chasing, though. :) His prices are quite reasonable.

BTW, I'd also reccomend getting an insurance rider with your homeowners/renters insurance company when you rent with this company. Often they will add the equipment to your account for just the duration that you have it; the last time I did this, I insured a $4,000 rental lens for 7 days with State Farm; I think it cost me $3.

I wish he had the 500mm f/4L; that's one of the few lenses out there that make more sense to rent than buy for the majority of shooters, unless you're primarily a wildlife shooter. Not much use for chasing, though. :) His prices are quite reasonable.

He is willing to purchase what chasers want. If you ask him, he said he'd get it!

I recently rented a Canon EOS-5D from Lens Pro To Go (http://www.lensprotogo.com/ ), and I was very pleased with the experience. One of the two batteries in the battery grip was not in top shape, but he offered a nice discount in return. Otherwise, everything else went very smoothly, including a phone call from the owner less than an hour after I placed the order online. He just called to say "Thanks" for the order, and he wanted to see if I had any questions regarding the operation of the camera, etc. I was quite impressed, actually -- very professional and polite. I'd recommend Lens Pro To Go.

I wonder if these lens rental places plan on expanding their inventory anytime soon. I went to cameralensrentals.com and out of 7 wide-angle canon lenses only one was in stock. I imagine most of the good WA lenses have already been reserved by chasers during May and June :)

I wonder if these lens rental places plan on expanding their inventory anytime soon. I went to cameralensrentals.com and out of 7 wide-angle canon lenses only one was in stock. I imagine most of the good WA lenses have already been reserved by chasers during May and June :)

One of them is me... Though, all you got to do is email him and he will just add a new one to his inventory, he'll just have B&H ship it right to your door.

Back