Grateful For Stormtrack

PeteMcConnell

I just joined Stormtrack, but have enjoyed it for a couple of years now. It is the ultimate communication tool for chasers. Just wanted to say thank you to the people who make it possible. I am currently suffering withdrawal symptoms while waiting for the season to come around again. In the meantime, I am preparing the minivan with new tires and brushing up on my storm prediction skills. I live in Hastings Nebraska, and happily married with five wonderful children. Looking forward to the 2006 season!

Originally posted by PeteMcConnell
I just joined Stormtrack, but have enjoyed it for a couple of years now. It is the ultimate communication tool for chasers. Just wanted to say thank you to the people who make it possible. I am currently suffering withdrawal symptoms while waiting for the season to come around again. In the meantime, I am preparing the minivan with new tires and brushing up on my storm prediction skills. I live in Hastings Nebraska, and happily married with five wonderful children. Looking forward to the 2006 season!

Pete, welcome aboard! Glad to see a good chase pal on Stormtrack. Well, don't worry -- only about 3 more monthes until the start of meteorological spring -- and we'll all be chasing again :)

Pete:
Welcome aboard!
I wouldn't disclose my location if I lived in Hastings, NEB - everyone on the board will be wanting to crash at your place on the night before the chase! Seems Hastings has been a chase-day starting point for me about 8 times over the years...
Again, welcome!

Pete my man good to see you

You will definetly be a good addition to the ST community. Can't wait to chase with ya again next year. Your kids are crazy but there a great bunch. Say hi to the wife for me.

Pete Welcome

who says you cant go out and drive around in the blizzards and do 450's every now and then :shock: . Lord knows you have ample opportunity to do so in those parts.

Hey if the only weather thats gets your blood pumpin is tornadic weather, well then..I dont know that theres much else i can say other than dont quit your day job :wink:

Back