GONN A GE THE TRUCK TEADY FRO SPRING 2006. I WAS WONDERING I

• Thread starter Jason A.C. Brock
  • Start date

Jason A.C. Brock

I WAS WO NDERING IF YOU alll have sugestions about what to dow with my 1998 f-150. Maybe addd a hail swhield. better places for gear etc./ YOU ALL HVAE UIT ALL FIGURED OUT IT SEEMS. I WILL B LETTING A FEW PEOPLE CHASE WITH ME FROM TIME TO TIME IFTHEY ARE

ANYWAYS ANY ADVICE OF WHAT I NEED OR DONT NEED WILL BE GREATILL BE LO0OK TOLEAVE FROM WICHITA FALLS MARCH 15TH TOALL OVERS OF THE -PLAINS. CANANA TO MEXICO IF NEED.

ANYWAYS I NED SOME NEW TIRES AND HR BRAKES DONE.
\
JAY7

Re: blah blah blah

Originally posted by Jason A.C. Brock
I WAS WO NDERING IF YOU alll have sugestions about what to dow with my 1998 f-150.

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure if you're having major problems with your keyboard or what, it's not entirely clear on what you're talking about.

You may find the F-150 to be a bit of a pig on gas during roadtrips, so make sure you consider that when budgeting. As far as things to "do" with your truck, make sure your vehicle is well-maintained above all other equipment considerations. Do a thorough assessment and repair anything that would be considered safety or reliability related. Brakes, tires, exhaust, cooling system and the engine are all areas for attention among other things. I'm sure most chasers would agree that the vehicle itself is the most important piece of equipment during a chase; having it break down can make for a really bad day.

Beyond that, you can get by with a minimum of equipment.

Cheers,

Back