FS: WxWorx *FOR PARTS*, Receiver & Radio Work - $80 w/ Shipping

I am offering up a WXWorx unit that needs some repairs, but the receiver itself is in working order. The back connectors need some work to get the unit to talk to the receiver, but when connected, the receiver works fine. Someone with some skills in that area could make this happen and have a excellent unit on the cheap. I do not have the software for this, either, so this is just a parts offer, but figured someone may get use from this and I just want to rid it from my closet.

What is included... the receiver, the radio, the USB cable, and an A/C power supply in the original box. Again, connections need fixed to make work, but both receiver and radio were working. I used both last year and had no issues til the connection went bad. I just don't have the patience or know-how to fix it. If you are good with this type of thing, you'll have a working unit. This is being sold as-is, so buying this item, you're accepting its condition and know it will require some fixing to get it back into proper operation. It also does not include any software, so you're on your own for that as well.

wxworx1.jpgwxworx2.jpgwxworx3.jpgwxworx4.jpg

Contact me through PM. Price negotiable, but asking $80 which includes the shipping of the unit within the US.

Back