FS: Sigma 17-70mm F/2.8-4.5 Macro lens for CANON DSLR + Hoya Filter

I am looking at upgrading my glass, but I must first sell this lens. As the title states, its a Sigma 17-70mm, for use on Canon DSLR's. This lens is in great shape, glass is clean and clear of any dust, scrapes or scratches, the lens motor is fast and quiet, and it's a proven sharp copy. The lens has always been protected by a lens filter, and that filter is also available; its a high quality Hoya 72mm Super Pro HMC UV filter. Do some research on this lens and you will find it has been HIGHLY regarded among chasers, many I know consider it one of the best budget options to upgrade from the kit lenses, just Search through the equipment forums and you'll find numerous topics regarding this lens. The lens retails for over $600 :rolleyes: (if you pay that your crazy) it seems the cheapest reputable dealers have it around $340-$360, the Filter is around $60 at the cheaper online dealers. Comes with everything, original box, paperwork, front and rear lens caps, as well as a lens hood.

Information and Specs here...
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_all_details.asp?id=3315&navigator=6

Price: $335 w/ Filter

17-70.jpg

I can vouch for the lens and Dustin, it is one of the lenses that I personally use. Can't beat the sharpness/colors/contrast or RANGE for the price.

Back