FS: ICOM 2200H VHF Ham Radio

Selling my lightly used ICOM 2200H. The thing works fine and was only actually used a handful of times. When I got my new car last summer I decided that I used the ham so infrequently that I didn't feel like spending the 30 minutes to find somewhere to permanently mount this guy, so I picked up an HT instead.

It's in perfect working condition, and has a small number of chasing frequencies already programmed in that you can simply delete if you feel like it but I don't think I have any more than 5 in there.

Some knowledge of wiring would be needed, because you'll need to patch the power cords to extend them to the battery as when my car was totaled I simply cut the wires that led from the cabin to the battery. There is approximately a foot of cable from the in-line fuses. It would be a simple process, but I just want to put it out there that the power cables are not in original condition.

Beyond that, this is a great radio and in perfect working order, I simply don't want the permanently mounted radio anymore.

I'll put it on ebay eventually, but figured someone might want to pick it up here first. It goes for about $225 new shipped, but I'll make a deal to someone on here to get it off my hands. Pay pal preferred.

http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/mobile/2200h/default.aspx

4691718958_f961eaee36_b.jpg

4691722486_fb54f73128_b.jpg

4691093621_de2a18fa00_b.jpg

4691097251_b6590bbb70_b.jpg

Again, PM me if you're interested with an offer.

They sell for about $225, but I'm willing to take a chunk off for the chopped power cord and simple fact it is no longer new out of the box. It's still a fine piece of equipment though, so I'd like to get a solid $150.

Back