Free local (or for shipping cost) - RAM no drill base for 04-07 Honda Accord

Sadly, my uber reliable Honda Accord was destroyed the other day by a distracted driver, and is a total loss. :mad:

As a result, I am giving away the RAM laptop mount no drill base that has served me well for the last few years. This base will fit a 2004-2007 model year Honda Accord sedan. Please note, as per the embedded link this is part #RAM-VB-139, which is the base only. It includes the base and the 2 set bolts that come standard and condition is 9/10.

If someone in the Denver area has a use for this, the only cost will be your time to meet up to get it. If anyone outside the Denver area is interested, it's yours for the cost of shipping. Unless otherwise stated in this thread, the item is available. Interested parties should contact me via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that you're okay after the crash?

Thanks for asking. Aside from a stiff back I'm okay. The back of the car took the brunt of the impact. I was pushed into another vehicle, so there is also front end damage. The passenger areas were not compromised. Still pretty pi$$ed about it. It had 124K miles on it, looked great, ran great, and had never given me a hint of trouble.

I do still have this. There is a possibility I may be able to fit this into my new vehicle, which I'll be looking closer at this weekend. If I can't make it work, it's available.

Cool, just let me know. I might have some use for it if you don't.

Back