For Sale: Sigma 10-20mm and 28-105mm for Canon SLRs

I'm upgrading to some new lenses so it's time to sell some of the lenses I have already. For those individuals out there looking for some potential new glass, I have two Canon mount lenses I'm hoping to sell. Both lenses come with lens hoods and front and rear lens caps.

1. Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM - In excellent condition, I purchased this last April new from Amazon.com and has only approximately 500 shots taken with it. Asking price: $375 obo

Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM Standard Zoom Lens - Also in excelelnt condition and was purchased new from Amazon.com last March and has approximately 1000 shots taken with it. Asking price: $125 obo

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested in either of these lenses.

Im not interested in buying I just wanted to say that Sigma makes very good glass at a responsible price. If someone is considering.

Thanks to all who have contacted me about the lenses. They have been sold as of this morning. Mods feel free to remove this thread.

Back