For Sale: Dell Axim X30

Joey Ketcham

I'm selling my Dell Axim X30 which was purchased about 3 months ago and is in like new condition. Also it comes with a protector case that the Axim sits in, the craddle, and also the Pocket GPS Navigator that hooks into it to allow for easy navigation.

PROCESSOR: INTEL XSCALE PXA270 processor at up to 624 MHZ
MEMORY
RAM: 64 or 32MB SDRAM
ROM: 64 OR 32MB Intel StrataFlash ROM
OPERATION SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 2nd Edition
Display

Also has a built on WiFi so it can connect to wireless networks as well.

More specs and info can be found by going to http://www.bargainpda.com/?newsID=2055&rev...w=Dell+Axim+X30

I bought this brand new with the GPS for $450, I'm asking for $330.

If interested, email me at [email protected]!

47433c43c66f9a6be710ac8ec3be04c3.jpg

Dell Axim with GPS

Good morning. Quick question for you. How well did the Dell Axim & GPS work? Thanks!

Re: Dell Axim with GPS

Originally posted by Christopher Madairy
Good morning. Quick question for you. How well did the Dell Axim & GPS work? Thanks!

The Amix and GPS worked well the one time I used it, it is accurate and detailed.. so it's good.

This is still up for grabs in case anyone's interested still, $330 is a good price for it..

How about for $300 then? Anyone? I just never use it... I'm wanting to invest in a brand new laptop.

Originally posted by jketcham
How about for $300 then? Anyone? I just never use it... I'm wanting to invest in a brand new laptop.

I would have jumped on it,if I hadn't bought an Ipaq 3115 last month.

I was looking at the 50 and the 30 from dell with the higher processor speeds they have.

Back