Pics in craigslist ad

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pho/2841799632.html

Canon EF f/4.5-5.6 100-400mm USM IS Lens

Image Stabilizer
Autofocus
lens cap, base end cap
nylon carrying case
owners manual
tripod mount b ring (it isn't shown because I hadn't found it when I took the pictures. But I have located it and it is attached to the lens now)
has a little dust inside it, otherwise in perfect shape.
$1250 + $20 shipping + insurance + signature required upon delivery

Digital Concepts 2x extender (doubles the focal length of any Canon EF or Canon EF-S lens)
Has 1 cap for each end
perfect condition, glass is beautiful, no blemishes/scratches/chips/breaks
$25 + $5 shipping
note: you lose 2 f/stops when you attach this between the lens and camera.

Oben Tripod AC-1420 w/ Ball Head Mount and quick release plate, and carry bag.
Load Capacity: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
Maximum Height: 63.7" (161.7 cm)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 54.2" (137.6 cm)
Minimum Height: 6.3" (16.0 cm)
Folded Length: 22.7" (57.6 cm)
Weight: 4.2 lb (1.9 kg)
Head Type: Single-lever ball head
Quick Release: Yes, with 1/4"-20 screw & retractable video pin
Aluminum frame and legs
Head Attachment Fitting: 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 via reversible screw
Leg Stages/Sections: 3/4
Leg Lock Type: Flip lock
Independent Leg Spread: Yes
Spiked/Retractable Feet: No
Center Brace: No
Center Column Type: Rapid (grooved, reversible, non-rotating)
Center Column Sections: 1
Bubble Level: 5 (1 on chassis, 4 on head)
used twice, less than 2 months old, original box, packing, carry bag and paperwork
$125 + $15 shipping (will insure for cost of new purchase $179.95 through b&h photo/video)

$1300, shipped, insured, w/ tracking # and signature delivery required, for anyone wanting everything as a package deal.

all items will be inspected and tested by Jeremy Holmes of Madison, TN prior to shipping and he will verify the condition of all the items. He is a fellow chaser on the ST board and he is a very skilled photographer who knows photography equipment very well.

I do not take paypal. Certified cashier's check or US Postal Service money will suffice, however, lens won't ship till funds clear. Tracking # will be sent once funds have cleared and items are shipped out.

I used the lens last spring on my storm chase trip and it took some great photos, it's also served me well shooting football photography for the MTSU Sidelines newspaper this past fall. I recently got a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 USM II IS, so I have no further need for the 100-400.

Drew came by on 2-18-12 for me to inspect his items for sale. All are in working order and I would say are in great shape. I have been a photographer for 7 years and Have owned the 100-400 lens myself. I bought mine new and the images I shot with Drews copy are sharper than mine was. The lens caps and case are all there along with the manual. The body is in perfect shape with no glass issues. These lens are known for having some dust behind the front glass due to the way the zoom works. Drews lens does have dust and compared to others ive seen I would say the dust is minimal. If you do some google searches you will see this is common and does not affect the image taken with the lens. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this copy a 9. The only flaws would be the dust.

The 2x multiplier functioned 100% and looked like new. The 100-400 did auto focus with the 2x. you wont know the differance between this one and a new one. scale of 1-10 its a 10

Tripod looked like new with no signs of wear and all adjustments worked perfectly. scale of 1-10 its a 10

I would recommend all these items to a friend if they where looking for them.

Jeremy Holmes

thanks Jeremy. Here's a couple pics he took with the lens, and one with the lens and teleconverter

100-400mm with the 2x teleconverter
i-hkJc4zG.jpg

100-400mm without the teleconverter
i-6gjG6kj.jpg

The 2x converter supports

AF(AUTO FOCUS) ON F/2.8-F2-F/1.8-F/1.4-F/1.2 ONLY
(MANUAL FOCUS) ON F/3.5-F/32 ONLY
PLEASE NOTE THIS CONVERTER IS NOT COMPATIBLE ON APS EFS LENSES

Back