Empty profile fields ?

J Kinkaid

What is this all about ?

You have empty profile fields that are required to be filled in. Please visit your profile page to update these fields.

I just got that too...

I went in to my profile and had to re-check the two fileds at the top about using real names.

Yeah, same thng here. All I had to do was check the two boxes. I think Tim said in a post yesterday that they were working on some things, so maybe this is part of it.

Same here, just went back and checked those boxes and saved it.

I did that and it didn't work without birthday and month. I thought they had that guess not.
Melissa

Good day all,

That was strange ...

I clicked these 2 and all was well...

I understand that my username may NOT be a nickname, handle, callsign, or incomplete last name.

I understand that my account may be deleted without notice for failure to comply with the policy on full names.

We're fixing it. That was obviously intended only for new users. vBulletin documentation was not very clear on the configuration but I think it's sorted out now.

Lots of changes going on under the hood right now, sorry about the hiccup.

Tim

Yeah, we had some people registering with usernames like IFTL and tornado_dreams, even after getting past the initial registration page emphasizing our use of real names. I decided it was time to put a mandatory agreement checkbox in the registration form to give them two chances to fix their username before getting into trouble.

Tim

Back