Discord Link Expired

Joshua Reeves

Enthusiast
So I got an email earlier today from the ST Discord team confirming my application. The email included an invite to the Discord, but when I clicked it, the invite was expired. Could someone please help me?

@Jacob Prothro I'm looking into the issue right now. Do you mind providing me with your Discord username so I can see whether you're blacklisted on our end? We received your email with the screenshot, but we usually ask an applicant who's having issues to send us their Discord username and number tag as well so we can check a few things.

You can either post it here, or send it to the same email address you replied to with the screenshot. Either way, we'll get it.

@Jacob Prothro I'm looking into the issue right now. Do you mind providing me with your Discord username so I can see whether you're blacklisted on our end? We received your email with the screenshot, but we usually ask an applicant who's having issues to send us their Discord username and number tag as well so we can check a few things.

You can either post it here, or send it to the same email address you replied to with the screenshot. Either way, we'll get it.
PMed you!

Back