Congratulation to Jason Politte

Bill Hark

EF5
I received my July issue of Popular Photography and Imaging. There is a section called, "Your Best Shot" where readers can send in their images. They pick several for publication each month. I saw a beautiful sunset over a lake image which covers an entire two page spread. It is credited to one of our own. Great photo, Jason!

Bill Hark

Congratulations Jason! Always makes you happy when one of your pictures is published for everyone to see. Since I didnt buy the magazine any chance you could post the picture here for everyone to see?

Thanks for the congrats and compliments Bill and Matthew! :) Although the description contained in PopPhoto was a bit off, I was happy to see how well the photo reproduced. The photograph referred to is the following:

normansunset6.jpg

Thanks again!

Jason

That is a very pretty picture! Thankyou for showing us that. What state did you take this picture at?

I thought I had a few good reflection shots, Damn! Very nice work, keep up the work and you should continue dwarfing our techniques/skills. Congratulations on the publication.

I got my issue the other day I just glanced at it; I saw the picture but did not read whose it was. Congrats, Jason that is a great shot!

That is a very pretty picture! Thankyou for showing us that. What state did you take this picture at?
[/b]

You're welcome Matthew - I'm glad you enjoyed it. That photo was shot in Norman, Oklahoma on June 13, 2005. Thanks also for the congrats Terrence, Sam, and Jay. :)

Congrats . What makes the picture really niceis the awesoem reflection in the water.

You're welcome Matthew - I'm glad you enjoyed it. That photo was shot in Norman, Oklahoma on June 13, 2005. Thanks also for the congrats Terrence, Sam, and Jay. :)
[/b]

Back