Chaser gathering on schedule for today Feb 13th 2pm

Just a reminder, everything is set for 2pm today (Sunday 2/13) here at my farm north of Piedmont. Directions from OKC: I-40 to the Kilpatrick tpk. North on the Kilpatrick to the NW Expressway/Hwy 3 exit. West on Hwy 3 to Hwy 4 (Piedmont Rd.) North on Piedmont Rd. thru Piedmont (OBEY SPEED LIMITS) to NW 206th/Apache ... Left on 206th, westbound aprox. 1.6mi over a small hill, once you crest the hill I am on the 3rd road to the right which is Hall Rd. Take that to the end about 0.6mi. into the driveway.

As of noon today, I only had about 8 said they would show for sure, so I shopped for 8. Since then, I've had 5 others who said they were coming..so if you want to bring something extra, thats cool...

Come hungry though as I did buy hamburger, chicken, and I even splurged and bought some shrimp, salmon and Snapper too, the grills will be going so this will be a treat...not to mention a couple of meat and cheese trays too and of course plenty of pop....okay, I guess I shopped for more than 8.

Bring a video if you wish...In all honesty, I don't have much to show myself as I've been too much on the go to even sit down and totally review what I got last year on tape...If we run out of stuff, we'll pluck something from my vast library of chase tapes from the likes of Jim Leonard, Tim Marshall, Bill Reid to name a few.

The weather may clear later in the day, infact we could see temps near 70 if it clears early enough.

Looking forward in seeing you!!

God Bless! Rocky&family

Back