Canon Rebel XTi For Sale

I'm getting a T2i and got some lens for xmas, so I'm selling my Canon XTi. I've had it since 02/01/2008 and have been the only owner, I bought it new.

-It's a silver body. Looks good but if you look close enough you can see some faint signs of being used. It works perfectly and I would continue to use it if not for getting the new camera body.

- Kit lens EFS 18-55 (has always had a UV filter protecting it)

- Aftermarket grip (cheap but has worked very well, hold TWO batteries, held out longer than my friends Canon branded grip)

- 1 original Canon Battery, never used

- 2 1000 mAh aftermarket batteries I have used since day 1 (excellent extended life with the dual battery grip, I can shoot all day on them)

- 2 NEW 900 mAh aftermarket batteries still in the box
(aftermarket batteries have never been in the camera, only in the grip)

- Canon wall battery charger

- 2 Transcend 2 gig CF cards 133x (one of these I use all the time, the other is a backup and rarely used) The 133x cards keep up with this camera on rapid fire mode really well.

- 1 Transcend 1 gig CF card 45x

- Hardshell, watertight card case

- Sandisk card reader (shows a little scratching from being in the case but also rarely used, I usually just download via USB)

- Original Manuals

- USB cable

- Canon Software discs

After reviewing eBay and Craigslist, with everything coming with it;

******SOLD FOR $450 LOCALLY********

I'm pretty anal about how I take care of my equipment, just ask any chaser who knows me. This would be a great starter setup, all you need is a tripod and a bag.

I'm trying to figure out how to post some photos, since that would be the camera I would normally take them with. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asked about shutter count. I've never reset the picture count, tonight it's currently at 6474. Canon officially rates the shutter life on this camera at 50,000. Still should have roughly 87-88% of it's rated life left.

Back