anybody want a free ride?

Seriously. No gimmicks or anything. I know this is early, considering this is for next Spring, but I wanted to know if there would be any interest before Spring gets here. Here's the deal. I'm going to be chasing from mid-March through mid-June. Off and on, and whenever there's something worthwhile to chase, considering I live in South Carolina, and it's a LONG-ass drive from here to the Plains, where I prefer to go. The thing is.....I'm not that experienced in chasing, even though I chased last June in Kansas, etc, and I chase most of the tornado-producing hurricane bands that I can, and every local event around here. What I need is someone who wants to go with me, who can HELP make descisions on where to go, and what to do, etc. Someone who KNOWS what they are doing, and how to interpret weather data to fruition. I have a weather/police scanner, and radar through my laptop, which works on unlimited data-connects with my cell phone. I'm also having a navigagtor installed, and I already have XM, and I'm getting the weather package they offer, that gives you GREAT weather everything. The car I drive is a 2004 Dodge Intrepid with the moon roof, to get great overhead pics, and it's fast, (thank God). Point is, I think I have most of what I need, BUT the experience. So.....if anyone wants to go with me, all you pay for is your food, and if you want a separate room, then pay for that, otherwise I'll even pay for the room. I usually stay in something like the Embassy Suites, so there are two beds and a separate living room, and ALWAYS somewhere with internet connections. When I'm by myself, I just can't photograph, read the radars, use the computer, drive, and everything else. If someone wants to go, it doesn't matter to ME, whether you're male or female. I'm there to chase TUBES, nothing else! lol Anyway, like I said, all you pay for is the food you eat, or a separate hotel room. BTW - I'll be driving from SC, so you would have to be somewhere on the way, or could meet me somewhere in between. Like I said too, I'll be doing this on and off for 4 months, so it would involve a lot of different trips, but that doesn't mean you would have to, or even want to, go on all of them. I just need some help. I'm not wanting to go on one of tose tours, because I'm to independant, and like to make my own descisions, WHEN I know what to do that is. Enough rambling already, huh? lol

Back