Angry Planet episodes now online

Hey guys.

The network has just put 12 of the season 2 episodes of my Angry Planet TV series up on their website. To view them, just go to the link and then scroll over on the video tabs until you see "Angry Planet"

http://www.oln.ca/

The whole second season... Enjoy!!

Here is a breakdown of the episodes they have available:

2-01 Island Caving - An expedition to the caves of Vancouver Island.

2-03 Waterspouts - Waterspout chasing in the Florida Keys.

2-04 Hawaii, Surf & Snow - North Shore big waves, Kilauea volcano and the frozen summit of Mauna Kea.

2-05 Thunder Down Under - Storm chasing in Australia

2-06 Hottest & Coldest - Summer in Death Valley and Winter in the Yukon

2-07 Italia Wild - Avalanche control in the Dolomites, lood control in Venice and a climb of Stromboli volcano.

2-08 West Coast Winter Weather - Winter on thewest coast of Canada, including a gruelling back country ski trip.

2-09 Iceland: Fire & Ice - The geysers and glaciers of Iceland.

2-10 Timbuktu, Birthplace of Hurricanes - A journey through Mali to the Sahara where many hurricanes get their humble beginnings.

2-11 India Monsoon - India during the rainy season including floods in Mumbai.

2-12 Java, Land of Fire - Krakatau & Merapi volcanoes & boating on a lake of acid.

2-13 Indonesia - Komodo Dragons, Sidoarjo mudflow disaster and a climb up the side of Semeru volcano.

George Kourounis
www.stormchaser.ca

Great stuff again George

Tell me what was going on here ??

http://www.oln.ca/admin/uploads/Image/encrustedinice.jpg

So I assume you're able to watch Stuart? I get the message: "The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location" which seems odd, since I'm just 500 miles from you :)

Is there any way to bypass this? I would love to see you're show George, especially the chases from australia and florida.

"The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location"
Getting the same message here in the U.S.

I have watched one of these shows, the one George did on the Arizona Monsoon with R. J. Evans, and it was fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, it looks like they have a filter to keep people from countries outside of Canada from watching them. Of course, It works fine for me while I'm here in Toronto.

Sorry guys, I had no idea. I didn't think the network website was slick enough to do that!

Well, unfortunately geolocking is apparently becoming the norm nowadays. Just when you thought the Berlin Wall came down 20 years ago...

That said, Angry Planet has been running in Europe at Travel Channel, and it has been a great watch.

Good day all,

I am headed to Canada in 2 weeks (Toronto) ... Maybe I'll try watching it up there on my laptop / wifi :)

Anyway, my POS cable company decided to yank OLN from their channel line up, along with many other great channels (I can still get it, but not without shelling 3 times what I pay for cable = too much right now).

Always have that problem ... Something good on TV ... I check it out, not on my channel line up - I hate Cable.

I am sure this stuff is some really, really impressive footage. GK is a fantastic guy with guts and stamina, and his work never disappoints!

Good day,

Thanks Chris ... Too bad I'll be in Venezuela when you come to Toronto.

BTW, the series will soon be airing in the U.S. on the new cable channel called Halogen.

Cool! I'll have to look for that!

Yeah, I'll let you know the next time I get up your way ... I know your schedule is crazy I'm sure!

Or, even better, see YOU in the Plains!

Back