6/7/05 - Revisited... New Images/Videoes...

Some pretty impressive tornadoes during the night as well near and between ABR to MO River and Huron to MO River. One tornado destroyed a quite big chemical plant.

Hey, awsome Nick. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful, amazing storm structure and colors...I also really liked the 'Hail-Burgers' LOL. When you were sitting in the backseat watching the storm, who was Driving, was it Kurt H, or Amos, or Scott? Your Canon Digital Rebel, is doing an awsome job man!

Originally posted by Andrew Khan
Hey, awsome Nick. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful, amazing storm structure and colors...I also really liked the 'Hail-Burgers' LOL. When you were sitting in the backseat watching the storm, who was Driving, was it Kurt H, or Amos, or Scott? Your Canon Digital Rebel, is doing an awsome job man!

It was pretty much Dan driving on the 6/7 & 6/9 chases, with Kurt and me navigating... Yeah, those shots turned out great. Believe it or not, I actually got them to turn out well on MANUEL FOCUS with my 18-55m kit, which is pretty much a miracle :lol:

Awsome man, that's skill, because manual focus can be very irritating, lol...I've had experiences with it...bad experiences that is. Why did you need to use manual focus, would the camera not focus, otherwise?

We left around 10 AM for western SD. Talked with Amos M(Magliocco) and he noted a SHARP boundary with Tcu forming along it, from nw/nc NE into western SD.

Nick i dont remember talking to Amos pre chase only post chase? was i alseep or somthing. LOL

Cool add ons for your videos man.

Originally posted by Kurt Hulst
We left around 10 AM for western SD. Talked with Amos M(Magliocco) and he noted a SHARP boundary with Tcu forming along it, from nw/nc NE into western SD.

Nick i dont remember talking to Amos pre chase only post chase? was i alseep or somthing. LOL

I'm pretty sure it was you talking to Amos... We were somewhere west of that "birdnado" we saw, and then Amos (via cell phone) noted the boundary - then we started to see a Cu field in the distance.

Back