• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

What happened to my StormTrack archive link to the PDF files of the old paper version 1990s

Bill Hark

EF5
I had posted a link to the Fujita issue on Stormtrack from the 1990s. It worked yesterday, but now that one and all the issues from the 1990s (pdf files) won't load. Going to that section gives me a file not found. The other decades still function.

Archives

Just performed a little test to see if anyone was still maintaining these links as bookmarks from the former homepage. That took all of 4 hours for you to find it Bill! I reversed the change but it seems like the forum links are broken. Hmmm.

I have plans to bring back the homepage one day in the future but right now they aren't indexed or linked anywhere on ST.

Back