Wanted: May 4th, 2003 Tornado Pictures

Joey Ketcham

For the Crawford County Severe Weather Symposium coming up on May 4th here in Crawford County, KS, I'm putting together a video that will start things off that includes videos and photographs of the damage caused by the tornado as well as video of how things progressed.

I got a lot of video and photos of the damage, but I cannot seem to find anyone who has pictures of the actual tornado as it went through Crawford County. As of right now I've yet to find any residents within this county that got pictures of the tornado.

With that said... does anyone on here have pictures they took of the tornado as it was in and passing through Crawford County, KS on May 4th, 2003? There were a lot of tornadoes that day, but I'm only looking for pictures of the F3-F4 that passed through Crawford County.

If you have some that you wouldn't mind contributing to be used in the video let me know. Proper credit will be given along with a link to your website if you have one. This is for non-profit use.

Thanks,

Joey Ketcham
KD0CFR

Joey I have a pics and video of the F4 wedge tornado moving past Mulberry and into Barton Co. MO. We shot this from about 2 miles south of Liberal MO.

Back