TRADE!! Dell Latitude D610 For Toughbook Touchscreen or Tablet PC !

• Thread starter Timothy M Carroll
  • Start date

Timothy M Carroll

I have a Dell Latitude D610 in Great!! Shape, only about 4 months old, Dual Core 1.6Ghz, with 512MB Ram, 60GB HDD, DVD/CDRW Drive, Built in Wifi, And comes complete with the following Software -

Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3
Microsoft Office XP
Entire 20 Program Adobe Creative Suite CS3 ( Over $8k in software )
FL-8 Studio ( Fruity Loops )
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2009
Gibson Ridge GRLevel3 ( Level 3 NEXRAD Radar Imagery program used by storm chasers, spotters, and emergency managers, and some news stations www.grlevelx.com)
Spotter Network Client ( Will be Reset to new user )
F5 Data
SpotterChat Client
Orbitron Real-Time Satellite Tracking software
( Can Put Ham Radio Deluxe OR DX Labs Suite On there for you as well )
Motorola Phone Tools Version 5.0
Sync Cell ( Like MPT But Easier to use )
Franson GPSGate
VLC Media Player
UTorrent
And Tons More

The " T " Key is loose, but can be fixed, I'm not a computer tech though. it poses no problem with typing though.

Other than that, this computer is in GREAT Shape, I use it as my primary Business computer, as well as for Storm Chasing, and many other things.

Heres what I Need !!

I need a Panasonic Toughbook CF-29, CF-18, or CF-19, Touch Screen laptop computer, OR Comparable Touchscreen Tablet PC, with atleast 1ghz processor, CD/CDRW preferably, and wifi would be a major plus.

I will do an even trade. No Cash Involved.

If you have anything, please let me know and we can go from there.

Will Also sell for $400 Outright, with all the software included. $350 without the HDD.

Thanks !!

Timothy M Carroll, KE5PPL
www.ke5ppl.com
214-736-6242

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, Didnt Think about that !

Thanks . . . Might be useful to someone who gets ahold of it.

Found myself an HP TC4200 Tablet PC Locally, so . . hopefully the guy will come get this laptop tomorow

Thanks !!

Tim, KE5PPL

Hmm, Didnt Think about that !

Thanks . . . Might be useful to someone who gets ahold of it.

Found myself an HP TC4200 Tablet PC Locally, so . . hopefully the guy will come get this laptop tomorow

Thanks !!

Tim, KE5PPL

It's definately useful -- until you transfer the license using the procedure at the link I listed, the software isn't "theirs". I know if I were purchasing or trading a laptop with someone who offered CS3 Suite as part of the deal, I'd want to get this transfer done in order to prove that the copy wasn't pirated and to make sure that I'm the new official license owner (especially since it allows me to apply the current version towards the upgrade price of CS4.)