• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

TESSA Storm Conference Live Stream

Missed this yesterday, will it be archived and made available online for on-demand viewing?
I don't know. I know they had some issues and had to start another stream (which they posted about on Facebook), but it too is marked as private now. I suggest you reach out to them via their contact page or Facebook. If you don't get a response, let me know and I will find Kim's business card and give her a call.

Side note - the most interesting things of note from the conference to me was Bill Bunting said that SPC plans to start issuing timing guidance on their outlook graphics in the future (no date announced), Roger Edwards had an interesting talk on how chasers can contribute to science (and he had a long list of papers that chasers contributed to) while also pointing out that a lot of the claims to be doing so are full of it, and I am really excited to see Supercell this fall after a good discussion with the writer/director.

Back