Super Wipers

I am also testing out the Bosch Icon Wiper blades. AutoZone is selling them at buy 1 get 1 Free after rebate. Each one is 18 bux. I read that the Bosch blades perform better in wind than the new Rain-X blades because they are built more aerodynamic. I have already tried them out in moderate rain, they are very clean sweeping, and VERY quiet. Heres some specs, these are worth the 18 bux and hassle of sending in the rebate form. If you buy the blades make sure you ask the guy at the counter to print you out a rebate form.

Exclusive fx dual rubber technology
Flexible soft layer reduces chatter
Hard wiping edge for superior wiping performance and 20% longer performance life vs. other premium wiper blades
Patented bracketless design Better resistance to ice and snow build-upPrecision-tensioned dual steel springs
Create tension memory, applying uniform pressure along the entire blade length
Crystal-clear visibility over a longer service life
Quiet-Glideâ„¢ micro-finish wiping edge
Smoother, quieter operation
Exclusive weather shield connector system
Pre-installed, protects arm connection from snow/ice build-up

Aerodynamic wind spoiler
Creates downforce, preventing blade lift-off
Protects tension springs from snow/ice build-up
Windshield-hugging performance in even the worst winter weather

i'm also testing the michiline ones... they are basically the same as the bosch in the fact that they have the aero wedge that presses them to the windshield under higher speeds... i love them so far, and i've had them for about 2 months.. i just hope they last longer than the rainX in the Texas heat!

-Shawn

Back