SKYWARN Training?

R Lara

Enthusiast
Hello! I'm new here, I've done some SKYWARN training for Tennessee but it doesn't have anything for where I live. Can someone help with that?

I don't know what area you are looking for, but if you go to weather.gov and click on the area you are interested in the click on "Local Programs" you will often find a Skywarn link for that area. If you can't find that, try emailing the WCM (Warning Coordination Meteorologist) who's email can usually be found under Local Programs and then "About our Office". Keep in mind that differnet offices do trainign at different times of the year.

It looks like it's just Memphis that does not offer skywarn training, so I would consult Nashville's office for information. That is just me though.

I don't know what area you are looking for, but if you go to weather.gov and click on the area you are interested in the click on "Local Programs" you will often find a Skywarn link for that area. If you can't find that, try emailing the WCM (Warning Coordination Meteorologist) who's email can usually be found under Local Programs and then "About our Office". Keep in mind that differnet offices do trainign at different times of the year.
Thank you

Back