• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Quake Watch ~ APP ~ PSA

Ryan Toemmes

The Disaster Prediction App from Ben Davidson.

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

Not only does this app warn of Earthquakes it actually predicts them based on events happening on the Sun, planetary alignments and OLR (outgoing long range radiation). I believe it is under $3.00 for the app and no monthly fee's and it also predicts events on Earth from Space Weather like Coronal Holes, Solar Flares (CME's) and Plasma Filaments.

I figured some you would interested in this subject since the past 3 months have been heavily active...

I will agree with you to a point on the method of the sun / planets and predictions of earthquakes...

Some of the information provided is intriguing thou and provokes discussion...

Can you imagine being able to forecast earthquakes before hand in area's with active plate seduction zones...

The ability to Read micro movements while monitoring Richter scale readings like we do Dual-polarization Doppler Radar before Violent weather hits...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back