Pre-Season GEMPAK Sale

rdale

EF5
Until March 31st I am offering a discount on GEMPAK for StormTrack members!

GEMPAK (http://skywatch.org/gempak/gempak.htm) is ready to run on Windows machines -- the sale price is $95 for the Windows version, and a Workstation WRF model can be run on your PC for your domain of choice. That option, normally $50, is available for $15.

It won't be advertised on the website, so if you're interested in ordering just PM or email me and I'll generate up a web invoice back at you. GEMPAK for Windows (a 2 DVD set) takes about 2-3 days via USPS Priority Mail, and Linux boxes take about a week to configure.

GEMPAK V6.4 is now available, no change in price for new users and $25 + s/h (usually $4.99 for USPS Priority) for current customers.

Major updates include modified support for AWIPSII database access and NEXRAD Level 3 dual-polarization support.

daa.gif

dhc.gif

Last edited:
Time for a post-season, pre-fall outbreak bump ;)

$100 gets you the latest GEMPAK v6.10 along with a the Workstation WRF for running your own model...

GEMPAK v7.0 is out, plus all of the URLs from v6 have changed. Instead of $25 + shipping for updates, I'll do this one for a straight $25 and I will ship priority.

If you're interested in this and are not a current user, the "pre-season" sale price is in effect!

Back