Not Found The requested URL /___________ was not found on this server.

The tabs/links "Discord" "Nightly Forecast" and "Live Weather" are all returning the following "Not Found The requested URL /_____________ was not found on this server."
I don't know if this is new or has been previously covered. Sorry if it's a duplication.

Thanks for the heads up Eric. I think we have it fixed now. A little hiccup after our last round of upgrades...

I just tested the reaction function in Discord and it’s working as it should. Just long press (2-3 second press) on the comment you want to add a reaction to and this is what you’ll see. I’ve circled it in red. I added the smiley face to Mike Marz’s post.

80C50A7F-A9AF-486D-A1DF-9E7972F2CB40.jpeg

Oh, I meant discord link from the main site. I think autocorrect got me. The link was saying not found. It's working now and I able to see the discord link. Now I'm trying to see if I can join the server with the invite link. Thanks for the help so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Stormtrack mobile app

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I was using the stand alone app and didn’t realize the links across the site were acting up. I think we finally have them fixed. When it rains it pours!

I just tested the reaction function in Discord and it’s working as it should. Just long press (2-3 second press) on the comment you want to add a reaction to and this is what you’ll see. I’ve circled it in red. I added the smiley face to Mike Marz’s post.

View attachment 17349
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I got this error when trying to join. Could someone send me an invite link my discord ID is chuckorc #7397Screenshot_20180921-103453_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Stormtrack mobile app

Hey Chuck, I'm one of the mods on discord and I'm more well versed with the app than Mark is. First thing I see is that apparently the ST invite is invalid? If so, that's a big issue we'll have to fix. I saw you join in our welcome mat, so it seems like you've circumvented that part of the issue. Next, I'll send you a PM in the discord app. https://discordapp.com/ (I suggest getting the actual app, things are easier that way, the browser is buggy). Let me know if you get it. If you get it, I'll try to work with you more directly in discord DMs. If you dont see my DM we can try to work things out in here!

Chuck, I recruited a Discord admin to get you squared away. He has a meeting in 20 minutes but after that look for him to contact you. His name is Harrison.

Back