Justin.tv Broadcaster Android App

BBauer

EF2
I have messed around with this app a bit. I like it because it saves all your videos directly to Justin.tv. A few times while viewing the feed online from my phone there is a bit of choppiness but most of the time things are surprisingly smooth. The only downside is the quality of video, it does not unlock my phones full potential as far as video quality goes. I believe Justin.tv boosts or decreases video quality according to your bandwidth and this may be the problem. With that said I am curious if there are any apps or modifications that I could do to my phone that will increase video quality through justin.tv. If I decided to stream through ChasterTV etc would getting a webcam for my laptop change anything as far as video quality produced? I mean I would still be tethered to my phone's data connection. I'd rather not pay the yearly fee and have to buy a dedicated webcam. I can always just drop the streaming idea and shoot in 720p. I'd rather have good video quality over streaming. But if I can do both at the same time then its a win win. I'm planning on rooting my phone when a simple root option comes out for 2.3.3 OTA which my phone is running.

Back