Inverter battery cable with fuse

I need a new cable from my inverter to the battery in my truck. The one I have seems to no longer be made. Can someone recommend a good replacement? It needs to be 16 fee long and have a fuse in line. I mught as well get a new ground too. Thanks for any help.

The one I had was:

SCOSCHE 8 GAUGE OXYGEN FREE HIGH CURRENT POWER/GROUND BATTERY CABLE 16'

I've been pretty happy with Anderson Power Pole setups. It requires a little soldering but you can get fuses that are in line, and everything is modular.

https://powerwerx.com/ is where I've bought from in the past - Specifically I have the Anderson Powerpole inline fuses, got a bag of connectors and some 12 gauge wire. This has worked well for me so far, but some people get heavier wire.

They make a cool little switch/outlet and power strips which is what I use to wire my car. I've got one that runs directly to my amateur radio (to minimize noise) and then another that runs to a 8 port splitter which I plug some random stuff into including my inverter, radar detector, and some other things I have wired under my seat. It's all fused, so no worries there!!

Back