FS: Nikon D40x, Sigma 10-20mm wide angle, Nikon 55-200mm telephoto & extras

Recently upgraded to the 5D Mark II so I've reluctantly decided to sell my Nikon gear. I'm going to put them on ebay this weekend but wanted to give ST'ers first dibs. For what it's worth, I'll probably want to buy all this stuff back at some point for nostalgic reasons.

The camera and lenses work perfectly and have nothing more than a few tiny scratches on casings. All of the glass is in great shape. Wide angle lenses consistently produce the best storm images and the Sigma 10-20 is one of the cheapest, high-quality wide angles out there. And it's always good to have a cheap telephoto in your bag. Also comes with a battery, charger, carrying case for the Sigma, extra cushioned neck strap, and a wireless shutter release. You can see some photos I shot with this camera here: http://bit.ly/cK3wCk

10.2 megapixel Nikon D40x body: $350
Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens : $400
Nikon 55-200mm telephoto lens: $100

Separately everything is $850 but I would prefer to sell it all together so if you want all three I would make it $800 and include shipping.
Email or message me if you're interested: ChadLCowan @ gmail.com

1129106379_VCc98-L.jpg

1129106426_RN4T8-L.jpg

1129126805_HdXe6-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropping the price before everything goes on ebay, $750 takes it all. This is the perfect starter kit for anyone looking to get more into DSLR photography.

Or if you want individual items:

Nikon D40x: $330
Sigma 10-20mm: $380
Nikon 55-200mm: $90

Bumping this for Chad to say that the Sigma 10-20mm lens is about as fun an affordable lens as you can get. Since I bought it a year ago, I've only taken it off my Canon once, and that was because I had to in order to take a photo of some hail in my hand or something. This is an awesome lens for storm / landscape photography. Can't speak for the camera itself, but if anyone is on the fence about this lens, go for it.

Back