FS: MaximumSignal Traveller IN Vehicle Wireless amplifier (priced to move)

Up for sale is a MaximumSignal Traveller IN Vehicle Wireless Amplifier. I am the second owner of this item, and bought it specifically to use for this year's chasecation which has come and gone. It comes with the external antenna, booster, internal antenna, and the 12volt power plug. It does not include the original box. The booster shows sign of use, all of which were disclosed to me when I bought the unit, but all the connections work and the unit powers up normally.

Full disclosure of the the specific signs of use/wear are as follows:
External Antenna: I painted the antenna black to be more inconspicuous. The cable at the connection to the booster (which is inside the vehicle) was apparently a tad loose, so the previous owner wrapped it in electrical tape. The portion of the cable that would be outside of the vehicle is not dried out or cracked.
12v Power Plug: The connection to the base unit is not 100% tight, but is not loose enough to randomly disconnect. The unit remained powered on throughout 5000+ miles of chasing over an 11 day period.

So my "priced to move" price is $150 via PayPal and I cover shipping in the US. I will discount for a local in-person cash sale in the Denver metro area. Questions or interested parties should contact me via PM for the quickest response.

Pics to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back