FS: Maximum Signal Wireless Amplifier

For sale is a Maximum Signal Mobile Wireless Amplifier, Model #IVWA819. Its in perfect working order and includes amp, car power adapter, mag-mount roof antenna, and internal wireless antenna. See picture below...

MobileAmp_03.JPG

This is the same package sold on the website for $409.95 which can be found here. All the technical info can also be found on that page.

This unit shows signs of use, and has two narrow strips of velcro on the bottom of the amp, but is in otherwise excellent condition.

Item will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and shipping IS included in the asking price.

Asking $275 shipped or best offer. You'll save over $100! I would prefer PayPal, but will do check or money order as well.

Have any questions, ask away!

Still have this unit?

Tony,

I'm a now member so just abtained access to this page. If you still have this unit and it is fully functiona, I would like to buy it.

Dave

For sale is a Maximum Signal Mobile Wireless Amplifier, Model #IVWA819. Its in perfect working order and includes amp, car power adapter, mag-mount roof antenna, and internal wireless antenna. See picture below...

MobileAmp_03.JPG

This is the same package sold on the website for $409.95 which can be found here. All the technical info can also be found on that page.

This unit shows signs of use, and has two narrow strips of velcro on the bottom of the amp, but is in otherwise excellent condition.

Item will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and shipping IS included in the asking price.

Asking $275 shipped or best offer. You'll save over $100! I would prefer PayPal, but will do check or money order as well.

Have any questions, ask away!

Back