FS: KYOCERA KPC650 VERIZON PC BROADBAND AIRCARD

I recently upgraded to a Sierra Rev-A card so I am getting rid of the KYOCERA KPC650 (click for specs and system requirements) complete in original box with the Windows software . I was hoping to get around $50 but eBay has set the price at only $10.:( Included is a Digital Antenna adapter cable to allow data cards to be used with a direct connect amplifier or antenna. The cable has a mini-UHF Male connector. It sells for $15. So here's the package:

Verizon PC card and antenna pigtail for $25 plus UPS shipping to anywhere in the U.S. This does not include service from Verizon. You will need to establish your own account.

The card's built in antenna has a weak hinge but does not seem to affect it's operation in any way. For fellow chasers, I will refund the $25 less shipping if not completely satisfied. It has worked flawlessly for the past two chase seasons. With an amplifier, I was amazed at the coverage in Oklahoma and the Ozarks in Arkansas.

Prefer PayPal. PM me if interested.

Amplifiers and antennas can be purchased from our fellow member Gordon Spenser at MaximumSignal.net

A good resource for EVDO information and equipment reviews can be found here.

Back