FS: Jotto Desk, Universal No-Drill Mount, Parts Galore! $230.00

I have for sale one of the best pieces of gear I have ever owned; my Jotto Desk. I am parting ways after nearly 8 years as my new chase vehicle will not accommodate it without too much drilling or jimmy-rigging. I am very sad to part with this, but alas, new times call for new gear.

This package is for a universal mounting system and includes TWO different mounts (see items below). This way, you have several installation options OR can mount the desk in two vehicles.

DSC_4792.jpgDSC_4795.jpgDSC_4794.jpgDSC_4793.jpgDSC_4798.jpg

I have loaded all the parts I can into a Priority Mail Box (if it fits, it ships, right?); below is what you get..

• Standard No-Holes Mount Cable-Dock Desktop - all parts included (425-5315R) $325.00
  • 3.5" x 6" Universal Base (425-1021R) $40.00 (in addition to the no-holes mount)
  • Various nuts, bolts, washers, screws, other misc items I used in my previous installations.

A few items of note on the overall condition..

1. The Articulated Swing Arm (425-1188R) is missing the ratchet piece and thus is a standard bolt; a wrench is all you need to loosen/tighten this piece or buy a replacement for $9.00 (425-1273R).
  2. One of the 22" cables that secures the laptop to the desk is missing; I have been using only the one for several years now without issues (secure it to the laptop closest to the monitor). Replacements can be found for $12.00 for the pair (425-2877R). If you have a bigger/smaller laptop, you'll need different cables anyway (see here).
  3. This desk has been used in two vehicles since 2003 and has been a work horse with no issues since then. Its physical condition is worn without question, but it doesn't affect its performance at all.
Installing this in your vehicle will be very easy and would require little if any additional labor beyond that standard to get this to work for you. Check Jotto Desk's website for instruction manuals on installation.

Since I am going with a new mounting system in my new vehicle, I am simply trying to cash this out to offset the cost of the new system. Thus my asking price is $230 INCLUDING SHIPPING. You're saving over $100 with this system, even having to purchase replacement hardware (stated above).

It will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, so if bought and paid for this weekend, you'll have it before the weekend and in time for the following week's potential chases.

If this is not sold before the end of the day on Sunday, it will be listed on Ebay. I wanted to offer it up here cause I figured someone was in the market for one of these and here is your chance to get a great deal!

PM me with questions.. first $230 gets it!

Back