FS: Gateway Laptop, Parts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110483481812

I am selling a trio of not-working laptops on Ebay, including my old Gateway MX6453. This is the one of the three that should be the easiest to get working as it requires an LCD screen and hard drive replacement.

The other two laptops have issues that I either haven't figured out or don't care to replace, thus I am parting them out. Check out my other auctions to see those listings.

It appears the hinge on that laptop is in great shape. Any issues with them? I may be interested in this, I've got a MX6433 that works great but just has a bad hinge that makes it nearly unusable. I could do a little surgery and get a working laptop out of them ;)

It appears the hinge on that laptop is in great shape. Any issues with them? I may be interested in this, I've got a MX6433 that works great but just has a bad hinge that makes it nearly unusable. I could do a little surgery and get a working laptop out of them ;)

No, it is all in pretty good shape. The LCD and missing hard drive are the only issues with this. I did replace the caddie on the drive, so you could just plug one in. But yeah, it should be fine for you.

Back