FS: Canon XSi + extras!!

Camera Model: Canon Rebel XSi (body only, no lens)

Approximate age of Body: 2yrs. I am the 2nd non-smoking owner. I bought it with 200 clicks on the body from a friend that bought it in a pinch to use when the mirror in his 5D failed.

Body Condition: 9/10 (only blemish is a rub mark on the bottom corners from going in/out of my padded backpack)

Number of Shutter actuations: 7103 verified via Astrojargon (the camera was sent to Canon last July for cleaning/calibration and to map out some hot pixels that were appearing in long exposure shots (i can include the invoice). They reset the counter to zero then. The current count on the camera just over 5k, but the true shutter count on the body is 7103).

Sale Includes: XSi body, strap, 2 genuine canon batteries, charger, usb cable, software, manual, Magic Lantern Guide for XSi, 8gb Sandisk SDHC card (class 2), and RC-1 remote.

Price: $390 via paypal gift or add 3% for regular paypal. Price includes insured priority shipping via USPS w/delivery confirmation.

Payments Accepted: Paypal or cash for local pickup

Shipping Available To: US only, no exceptions.

Item location: Denver, CO

Best Contact Method: PM is best way to reach me

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

You can see the minor rub marks on the corner near the rubber piece where you would plug in the usb cable.
IMG_0145.jpg

Back