FS: Canon Vixia HV30 + Many Extras

I finally decided to upgrade my camcorder this year. I figured if the weather wouldn't give me anything to spend my money on, then I might as well spend it on something else. As such, it's time for me to part with my beloved HV30. It's a really great camera and has served me very well over the last few years. Included is all of the following (which is all shown in the pictures below, with the exception of the AC adapter which I forgot to include in the pictures):

1. HV30 Camcorder (with original box + manual + AC charger + other cables that came with the camera).
  2. Raynox HD-6600 0.66X wide angle lens (attached to HV30 via 43mm to 52mm adapter)
  3. Canon XH-A1 lens hood fits nicely right over the Raynox lens. Gives the entire assembly a great look.
  4. 72mm Hoya HMC Super UV(0) filter attached to the Raynox wide angle lens
  5. Two batteries (one BP-2L24H that lasts roughly 4 hours, and one BP-2L13 that lasts roughly an hour).
  6. Battery charger (integral AC plug, and removable 12V car adapter for charging while in your vehicle).
  7. Hoodman H300 LCD hood (for keeping rain/glare off the camcorder LCD...see picture for application)
  8. Seven (7) Brand New and Unused Panasonic AY-DVM63PQUS Tapes
  9. Panasonic head cleaning tape
  10. Generic tape rewinder
  11. Two firewire cables (one 4-pin/4-pin and one 6-pin/4-pin)
  12. Expresscard firewire card
  13. Original remote control. The remote has been modified to incorporate a plug that can be attached to a IR bulb via cord for long distance control of camera....I can remove this if you do not want this cord attached to the remote.

Overall I'd say everything is in excellent condition. The only thing that I can think of that needs to be mentioned is that I intentionally cut the plastic piece that holds the accessory shoe cap on. This is because I couldn't stand having the cover flop around when I had an external mic attached to the camcorder. The cap still snaps on just fine, it's just not attached like it was when it left the factory.

Make me an offer. US buyers only. Please e-mail/PM with any questions.

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.pg

9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing yet. I don't use this for streaming. I use a Logitech Pro 9000 for streaming and then use this for recording my "real" video. Suppose I just need to be patient. I've got it listed a few different places so hopefully one will come through for me. If nothing else, it really is a great cam so I have no problems just keeping it and using it for some side projects.

Cool - I'm just using a regular MS LifeCam mounted to my FilmTools mount in the windshield. I'd love to have some thing that as I'm streaming I could just hit record and Bam.. Good luck.

Back