FS: Canon Rebel Xsi + Lenses

Hey everyone,

I have a Canon Rebel Xsi (Black body), a Sigma 10-20 4.0-5.6 and a Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.5 lens that fit it for sale. I'd love to keep it as a backup but can't afford to as I'm upgrading to a full frame.

The Xsi is in perfect working order, with few clicks on it . It has a small scratch on the LCD which does not affect viewing pictures at all. The Sigma 10-20 is free of scratches or any defects, but the 17-70 has some small nicks on the elements of the glass. I'm asking $825 with shipping for all three, which includes two batteries and a charger.

I also have a Canon 100-400 mm 4.5 - 5.6 IS USM L lens for sale. I also have a pelican case for it, the original case for it, a lens hood and it has the tripod ring as well. I've babied this for the last two years, so it looks brand new. I also have a 2x extender for it which allows up to 800 mm of focal length. I'd like to sell both as a pair (with the pelican case, etc) for $1650 with shipping.

Sample images from this camera and these lenses can be found here.

I can do paypal, but you'll have to add 3% for their fees. You can mail me a check or money order as well, and as soon as it clears, I can mail it.

Edit: If you are in the Norman/Oklahoma City area I can arrange to meet you somewhere.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Back