FS: Canon EF 85 f/1.8 w/canon hood

I know this is not a chase type lens, but for the photogs on here, wanted to give you a chance at purchasing a pristine Canon 85 f/1.8. I have this listed here and on a photography forum I am on. I'm selling because I've found that it's just to long for what I intend to use it for. It's a shame really, because I've found this to be a wonderfully sharp lens. I think I've covered all the bases below in terms of questions I would ask, but if you have other questions, or interest, please feel free to PM me. So here are the details....

Lens Model: Canon EF 85mm 1.8 & the optional Canon ET-65III Hood

Lens Date Code if applicable: n/a - I am the second owner of this lens. I believe the original purchase date was approx 2yrs ago.

Lens Body Condition: 10/10 - no marks, no nicks, no scratches, used/stored in non-smoking environment by me and prior owner. It would be difficult to tell it apart from a new one. The lens hood has very minor (typical) rub marks on the outside, but you'd have to hold it against a light to see them.

Lens Glass Condition: 10/10 - Sharp copy of this lens with no focus issues on my XSi. Sample image at bottom of listing, and unedited RAW (or converted to jpg) images available for pixel peeping can be e-mailed upon request. Lens is free of dust, fungus, scratches, etc

Sale Includes: Canon EF 85 1.8 lens with front/rear caps, original box & packing material, blank warranty card, manual - essentially everything you'd get with a new one. Also includes the optional Canon ET-65III Hood with original box.

Price: $360(net) via verified paypal gift payment. If you are more comfortable going regular paypal, add 3%. Price includes shipping.

Payments Accepted: Verified Paypal or cash for local pickup.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Ships from Denver CO via insured USPS.

Shipping Available To: Continental US only. Sorry, no shipping outside of US.

Item location: Denver CO

Best Contact Method: PM

Photos:

Lens/Hood/Boxes
85andhood.jpg

Front Element/Glass
85frontelement.jpg

Rear Element
85rearelement.jpg

Sample Pic - Raw image, cropped about 30%, converted to jpg in DPP, no other PP. Image setting were ISO 400, 1/200, F1.8), handheld.
85samplePOTN.jpg

Back