For Sale: Ram Universal No-Drill Laptop Mount with Tough-Tray

For sale is a two season used Ram Mount Universal no-drill laptop mount and tray. Three adjustable aluminum legs, base, tray with 4 adjustable clams, and three 90 degree slotted foot pieces are included, along with plastic covering for the legs. These go for $204 new from the manufacturer, this one is in great shape and used for two seasons. Asking $120 obo (includes shipping to lower 48). Payment would be personal PayPal, or cash only.

The exact product can be viewed here: http://www.rammount.com/CatalogResults/PartDetails/tabid/63/partid/082065077045051049054045051083087049085/Default.aspx

Pictures of mine can be available upon request.

Thanks!

It's a universal fit. You can bend/form/shape/trim the three aluminum legs and mount them wherever you have bolts available. I'd imagine it would work in just about any vehicle. You can always punch your vehicle info into their website and it will recommend a solution.

Ok I am very interested.. I am needing one. I will purchase and give you the 120 but I will need a couple weeks as I had an unfortunate incident with a deer while chasing on Sunday that has left things a little tight. If you sell in the meantime I understand but if not Ill definitely take it.

Back