FOR SALE: Maximum Signal's "Rockies" Extreme Dual Band Amplifier

I've had this for approximately 6 months. Comes with everything as new plus a cradle and antenna. Asking $175.00 Shipped.

Copied and pasted from the website...
Peak Reception "Rockies"Extreme Dual Band Amplifier for all carriers (excluding iDEN Networks) For all our customers that have been asking for even more power. We are proud to introduce the new Peak Reception Line of Extreme Power Direct Connect amplifiers. For 800 and 1900 MHz the Rockies These amplifiers soar to an astounding 7 watts ERP on 800/850 MHz and 2 watts ERP on 1900 MHz. These are for the discerning consumer/user that just can't have enough power. As with all our amplifiers the amplifier communicates with the device to determine the power needed for the optimum performance.
Features / Benefits:
• Using Peak Reception technology increases reception up to 80 miles radius*
• Significantly decrease dreaded dropped calls.
• Increase your wireless internet speeds
• 7 Watts** on 850 MHZ !!! , 2 Watts on 1900 MHZ
• Built in the USA

Ultimate Power:
• Talk and hear in places your wireless phone never worked before Peak Reception amplifiers offer the maximum output power allowed by law.
• Compatible with any cell-phone or carrier

High Speed Connections:
• Connecting your computer to a Peak Reception amplifier allows you the maximum data speeds offered by your carrier
• Every one will enjoy consistently high-speed connections

Motorola Technology:
• Crystal Clear Reception Implementing Motorola patented, cell tower and handset technologies, Peak Reception manufactures a complete line of amplifiers using the established world leader in wireless technology

Convenience & Confidence:
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Quick & Simple setup
• Customer Support
• One-year warranty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Specifications:
Input Voltage 8.0 VDC – 28.0 VDC
Current draw 100 to 890 MA
RF Input Power 10 – 60mW
Receiver Sensitivity -110dBm (maximum)
Signal Sensitivity -115dBm (maximum)
Dimensions:
Length: 5.25 inches
Width: 5.18 inches
Height: 1.06 inches
Weight: 1.55 lbs

Connector: TNC Female

Frequency Frequency Specifications Specifications:
TX Uplink/Transmit RX Downlink/Receive Frequency Range: 824.0-849.0 MHz 869.0-894.0 MHz 1850.0 – 1910.0 MHz 1930.0-1990.0 MHz
Uplink: 824.0-849.0 MHz 1.0W (+30dBm CDMA)*
Downlink: 869.0-894.0 MHz 0.02 W (+12dBm)
Uplink: 1850.0 – 1910.0
Gain: Maximum allowed by the F.C.C.

Basic Package Includes:

• 1 Peak Reception bi-directional in-vehicle wired amplifier
• 1 power cable for continuous operation
• Magnetic mount high gain antennas

The specifications shown are subject to change at any time. The company reserves the right to make changes without notice.
This product manufactured under license from Motorola, Inc., “lpkmot™”.
This product is manufactured under the following Motorola US and foreign patents;5815804, 6049704, 4896124, 5060294, 6025753, 6281748, 6496708, 5438684, and EP1035657.
*radius dimensions**ERP
Combo special with above and the following:
-1 Peak Reception "ROCKIES" Cellular Dual Band Amplifier
-1 5 DBi Magnet Mount Dual Band Antenna (800 MHz + 1900 MHz) Outdoor or indoor
-1 - 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter adapter
-1 AC adapter
-1 Specifically designed Ballistic Nylon Carrying case

Last edited by a moderator:
Since StormTrack doesn't have a "trusted seller" program, or anyway for me to give James 5 stars, I figured I'd post. There was one minor part he could not find, and he was honest about not being able to locate it, offered to either cancel the sale or give me a discount on the price. It was such a inexpensive item that I just bought a replacement from Maximum Signal, so I told him not to worry. Very honest guy, arrived as promised. AAAAAA+++++ Seller! Would do business again! OH, sorry. I went totally Ebay on everyone.

Thanks James!

Since StormTrack doesn't have a "trusted seller" program, or anyway for me to give James 5 stars, I figured I'd post. There was one minor part he could not find, and he was honest about not being able to locate it, offered to either cancel the sale or give me a discount on the price. It was such a inexpensive item that I just bought a replacement from Maximum Signal, so I told him not to worry. Very honest guy, arrived as promised. AAAAAA+++++ Seller! Would do business again! OH, sorry. I went totally Ebay on everyone.

Thanks James!

It (buyer/seller tracking) is a possible option on vbulletin actually, although I don't know if TimV would have the time/desire to add it. I forget which, but I think NASIOC or LegacyGT.com use it.

Of course you might (if not already) give him a Thank You which Tim has added to the site.

Back