• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Driven by Passion DVD set

Tim Samaras

Howdy,

Hard to believe, but I only have ~50 of these DVD sets (two DVDs) left....

I'm undecided as to ordering another batch, as the local DVD replicator went TU a few weeks ago.

Anyways...if anybody is looking for a reasonable DVD set that has one or two tornadoes on it...visit:

www.thunderchase.com

.....and place your order.

All the best, and happy new year!

Tim Samaras

I think I'll be the first of about a hundred people to say without question that this is the BEST chase highlight DVD out there right now! I've seen it more than a few times and am left in awe after ever viewing! Trust me, you'll enjoy this a million times over!!!

I think I'll be the first of about a hundred people to say without question that this is the BEST chase highlight DVD out there right now! I've seen it more than a few times and am left in awe after ever viewing! Trust me, you'll enjoy this a million times over!!!

...all the recommendation I'll need! Just placed my order...

i agree with tony.

i bought the dvd at chasercon 07 and cant stop watching it. ive shown it to my friends and it is a smash hit!!!! 10 stars!!!!

TIM:

if you need more dvds made i can see about using my church's dvd dubber. they have 3 machines that handle about 15 dvds or so each.

Not sure anything more needs to be said, but just in case some of those new to the chaser scene haven't quite been made aware yet BUY THIS VIDEO!!! Easily, by far the best chaser DVD I have seen/own, contains a plethora of tornado action filmed up close and in a very professional manor. The Manchester stuff is amazing but is only a small portion of what is sweet tornado after tornado, just when I thought it couldn't get any better it does; pop in this video and even non-chaser and non-weather fanatics will have a hard time leaving the room.

Hey Tim do you ship DVD's overseas?
unlike several other ppl, you dont, have a separate paypal for overseas customers
to cover the difference in postage
can you just clarify for me please :)

thanks
Dave N
Sydney
Australia

Hello Dave,

Sorry 'bout that-if you would just include a couple of extra dollars, we'll get a copy to you 'down under'

Regards,
Tim

I just finished viewing this DVD set & felt compelled to echo what others have said. The close-up tornado footage left me on the edge of my seat w/ my eyes glued to the screen. I found myself rewinding, pausing, & using the slow motion feature several times. This is definitely one of the best DVD's I've seen. No chaser's collection should be w/o it. Get this---you'll be glad you did!

I second that, Mike. I just watched my copy again the other day.
BUY THIS DVD! Makes a great gift, everyone has that weather nerd in the family, (most disfunctional ones, anyway):D:D:D so buy it, the tornado probe footage alone is worth every penny spent.

Be dailin' !!
Mike

Hi Gang,

My copy arrived a few days ago and ohhh wow, Tim and gang really did a
great job. Fantastic footage throughout both discs and I had never seen camera
probe footage before that was amazing video !!

well done mate

I just ordered Driven by Passion II. How can I get the first one, Driven by Passion?

That sounds pretty cool. I'd love to find those DVD's .. time to watch eBay just incase one shows up at a reasonable cost.
First time I've heard of this set.

Back