Discord

Heather Birkholz

Enthusiast
Hi there. I saw an old thread for this, but it's a half year or so old so I figured I'd start a new one. Anyhow, I've applied for access to the Stormtrack discord a couple of times a few weeks back, but have had no response. Is there any way I could get some help on gaining access?

Thanks kindly,

HB

@Heather Birkholz We've been holding off on the applications for a while as the server's Membership Committee has been overwhelmed with applications since the start of the season, which is a factor in why the application page was removed from the main menu of the ST website. The page is still there, but it's no longer visible on the front-end unless the applicant knows the direct link.

I'll look into your application some point soon. I'll let you know via email what our final decision is.

@Robert Tarling I can certainly check into this for you, if you could PM me your Discord username. We recently did a clean-up of members who had joined our server but hadn't selected a role for over 3 weeks, as well as members who weren't following the Name and Location rule after being DM'd and after doing an announcement in the server.

Just an update on the Discord applications:

We're currently working through the applications that we have left sitting in our inbox over the past few weeks. Those who have been accepted to join should have received an email yesterday afternoon containing an invite link as well as some pointers to follow when joining the server. If you received an invite but the link is no longer valid, please reply to the email you received so we can send you a new one.

As for those who are interested in joining the Discord server but haven't submitted an application yet, the application form is still available but there is no guarantee on when your application will be reviewed and processed. To access the application form, please use the link below:
We thank everyone for their interest in the Discord server, however only successful applicants will receive a reply.

Good morning all.

I got the discord invite this morning regarding Doris discussion but I am unable to complete the self assessment. It says read only. See screen shot below inside the “chat line”.

When I tap the number (I am on ipad 3rd edition (with Face ID)) nothing happens. I am using the apple keyboard and when I push the number on the keyboard nothing happens. Any help most appreciated. Beechsundower is my user name, email is [email protected] should this be needed.

I’ve tried both using Safari and Discord app to no avail in my setup attempts.

Thanks for any help

Allen

Attachments

• 5B8EF692-4650-407E-879B-50F42953E9E5.png
    5B8EF692-4650-407E-879B-50F42953E9E5.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 0
Good morning all.

I got the discord invite this morning regarding Doris discussion but I am unable to complete the self assessment. It says read only. See screen shot below inside the “chat line”.

When I tap the number (I am on ipad 3rd edition (with Face ID)) nothing happens. I am using the apple keyboard and when I push the number on the keyboard nothing happens. Any help most appreciated. Beechsundower is my user name, email is [email protected] should this be needed.

I’ve tried both using Safari and Discord app to no avail in my setup attempts.

Thanks for any help

Allen
You need to click/tap the reactions below the message.

Attachments

• q.png
    q.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 0
Back