Canon EOS-1D Mark II N

After months of tempation, I'm finally going to give the 1D Mark III a go. I now need to sell my beloved 1D Mark II N to fund this move. This camera has been nothing short of superb during the limited use it has seen. I'm the original owner of this body, which was purchased through Dell back in Jan. 2006. This camera has been 'babied' since I've owned it, and the condition is still mint, with the only visible wear being the standard hot shoe scuffs and one small mark just below the left side of the hot shoe (images included below). 1DCOUNT software verifies the # of actuations at 9848. I'll happily provide a CR2 file for verification if requested.

All the accessories (listed below) that came with this camera are still in tact, in the original box. I'll also include an additional Canon Ni-MH PACK NP-E3 battery, a Sandisk 1GB Extreme III SD card and a 4GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card.

Asking $2550 OBO, shipped and insured. I will accept money orders or Paypal (add 3%). Paypal confirmed addresses only.

Camera and accessories
1 EOS-1D Mark II N

2 Canon Ni-MH PACK NP-E3 batteries
1 Canon Ni-MH Charger NC-E2
1 DC Coupler Kit DCK-E1
1 Canon Camera Strap
1 Interface Cable IFC-200D4
1 Cable Protector
1 Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
1 Video Cable VC-100
1 Sandisk 1GB Extreme III SD card
1 4GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card
EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk
Software Instruction Manual Disk
Pocket Guides
EOS-1D Mark II N Instruction Manuals

EVERYTHING
eos1d2n_all.jpg

FRONT
eos1d2n_front.jpg

BACK
eos1d2n_rear1.jpg

LEFT
eos1d2n_left.jpg

BOTTOM
eos1d2n_bottom.jpg

Please PM me or email me ( [email protected] ) if interested.

Thanks
Scott

Back