Call for footage for the 2013 Storm Assist video production!

If you've got video from any of this year's significant weather events or interesting chase shots, Storm Assist would love to show them off in the 2013 Charity DVD/Blu-ray. Tornado footage, supercell structure, tropical cyclones, blizzards, damage, funny or interesting B roll, event dialogue or narration, would all be appreciated if you'd like to donate it toward a charitable cause. Storm Assist is 100% volunteer and all profits go to storm victims. It's a great way to give back as a chaser and put your footage to good use. This year's production will be better than last year's. We're going to tell more of the story, making it a well rounded production, and have listened to the many comments and suggestions we received on last year's video.

I have a Google Drive account setup for much easier and faster uploading this year. PM or email
me your email address and what you're planning on sending over, and I'll create and share a folder on the Google Drive account for you.

I've been getting a lot of, "Do you want this footage...?" questions. The answer to all of them is yes! I can't guarantee we'll use all (or any) of your stuff, but send it over anyway because there's always misc shots we need, gaps to fill, and transitions. Just shoot me your email and you can start uploading.

We'll be taking photo submissions for the calendar in the next month or so too, so stay tuned!

For more info on Storm Assist please see:
http://www.stormassist.org

headerfg_sm.png

Thanks!

We're also now looking for photo submissions for the 2013 DVD cover and calendar. If you've got a great photo from 2013 you'd like to see on the cover of the Storm Assist DVD, please send it to us! We'll put the best submissions up on Facebook and let the fans pick the winner. Here's more details on how to enter:
http://stormassist.org/uncategorized/the-2013-storm-assist-dvd-cover-image-contest/

We're also still looking for footage from this year, including the recent events in Nebraska and Iowa. If you've got footage of the tornadoes from the third and fourth that you'd like to donate, please PM or email me. Thanks!

Back