Anyone ever heard of this site?

Doug_Kiesling

I was just looking over the stats the new site I have been working on and this site came up as a larger refering site. elitestormchaser.com Looks like a private forum since the whois is locked and the page is password protected. Whatever or whoever it is sure has been sending me lots of traffic. Just wished I had the ad's posted first :)

They apparently want to stay hidden fairly well, as their domain name is registered by Domains by Proxy and is all private registration. Therefore there is no information on who may have started the site even, although the domain was registered in September. So it isn't too old of a site...

I think you may had added an extra S....as elitestormchaser.com produces password protected and elitestormchasers.com produces what you posted.

I figured that the "s" version was the actual site and the non s version was registered but not available to the public or, just registered so no one else would use it.

The 's' version is registered with a different registrar and is hosted on a different server. I doubt they are owned or run by the same person.

Looks like the have obviously went to some lengths to not be bothered by anyone, and as far as I know, they haven't bothered anyone. Why are we trying to sniff them out?

Looks like the have obviously went to some lengths to not be bothered by anyone, and as far as I know, they haven't bothered anyone. Why are we trying to sniff them out?

rth0297l.jpg

They showed up in my webstats as one of the top 50 refering pages so it's not a sniff out, but a Who Is.

But if it's who I think it is, there not that elite.

Because it's December and the Great Annual Light Bar Thread hasn't started yet. Gotta have some drama of some sort during the winter months. :D

Regards,

Mike

Back