• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

2024 chase partner

Bo Adams

Enthusiast
Hey y’all,
I’m hoping to find someone who would like to chase some days this storm season. I believe I’m gonna head to Oklahoma this coming week for what looks to be a promising setup up there for storms. I’m planning on leaving Sunday night and heading back to Austin Tuesday. I’m based in Austin tx so I mostly chase in Texas. Hope to expand that this season. If anyone is available for watching radar with at least some experience or has a bunch of experience I’d love to learn more. If you need a driver or someone to watch radar I’m more then willing to do either. I am able to split cost for gas and any essentials as well. I drive my Nissan Sentra as my vehicle as of now probably upgrading this year to a AWD vehicle. Im in my 30s if that matters please reach out if interested and have some flexible availability.

Hey y’all,
I’m hoping to find someone who would like to chase some days this storm season. I believe I’m gonna head to Oklahoma this coming week for what looks to be a promising setup up there for storms. I’m planning on leaving Sunday night and heading back to Austin Tuesday. I’m based in Austin tx so I mostly chase in Texas. Hope to expand that this season. If anyone is available for watching radar with at least some experience or has a bunch of experience I’d love to learn more. If you need a driver or someone to watch radar I’m more then willing to do either. I am able to split cost for gas and any essentials as well. I drive my Nissan Sentra as my vehicle as of now probably upgrading this year to a AWD vehicle. Im in my 30s if that matters please reach out if interested and have some flexible availability.
well if you were in Illinois, I'd say join my team.

Back