2017 CHASE PARTNER THREAD

I am doing a week of chasing, centered on Kansas, from May 20-27th. Any others chasing that week?

I'll be in the same position, based out of Topeka roughly, from the 20th to 30th. My car will be back in Maryland, so I'll be looking for people to chase with, otherwise I'll rent a vehicle. Anyone who is interested in partnering up shoot me a message. GF will probably be with me from the 20-24th.

Anyone going to be in the Norman area the week of the 16th of May that would be up for a chase. Looking for chasers to help out with specifics. Knowledge such as navigation, communications and radar interpretation skills would be an asset and a big plus. I am available. Message me 24/7. Let's bag the beast !

Any LOCAL chasers or teams in Norman or the Metro area who seeks a qualified chaser to help out with expenses and expertise or is their any local chasers or teams in the Norman or Metro area who would like to join forces and help out with navigation,photography, communications, and radar interpretation while in the field? Could rent a car and there would be space for 3. Message me 405-243-0641

I'm looking for an experienced chaser or team for any upcoming multi-day chase events (chase-cation). I have my own vehicle, equipment, money; I am self sufficient. I don't core punch and I definitely don't do hail in my new truck. I just need a team or partner with EXPERIENCE to finish out the season. I'm in Dallas and can meet anywhere with some notice.

GRLevel3
Radarscope
Licensed radio operator
Streaming capabilities

James, it was probably looking pretty good for a lot of people before you mentioned that you don't do hail.

Oh well. Better to be up front about things, right? I've been chasing on my own for years so I'm ok with it. Having a partner on longer trips helps pass the time.

Now if someone wants to use THEIR vehicle, I would be more than happy to catch a few hailstones and share the trip expense.

I'm looking for an experienced chaser or team for any upcoming multi-day chase events (chase-cation). I have my own vehicle, equipment, money; I am self sufficient. I don't core punch and I definitely don't do hail in my new truck. I just need a team or partner with EXPERIENCE to finish out the season. I'm in Dallas and can meet anywhere with some notice.

GRLevel3
Radarscope
Licensed radio operator
Streaming capabilities
Hi James: If your passing thru OK let me know. I usually rent a vehicle so I don't have to worry about mine Lol

Anybody in the metro area tomorrow that will be up for a chase in Eastern Oklahoma? Usually rent a vehicle. Message me. Thanks. I live in the Norman area. For Saturday May 27th

Back