Urgently in need of a team to join!!

Hello all fellow storm chasers/ meteorologists.

I'm urgently in need of a storm chasing/spotting team to join! Just moved from Vancouver Island (yes you heard right) to Regina Saskatchewan in preparation for the 2016 storm season. Of course the season is already fully underway in the lower US states, but I was planning to target from Nebraska to the Canadian prairies. Been studying severe weather quite seriously for the past two years, but to be honest this is my first year chasing as BC does not get many thunderstorms and certainly not severe thunderstorms. I've given up a lot to pursue this ambition and I know I'm more than prepared.

Of course as soon as I arrived in the prairies I ran into some serious car problems on a reasonably priced fairly low mileage vehicle which I just purchased in BC. It's going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix as it's sounding like it may need a brand new engine which I unfortunately can't afford.

Anyone who's looking for a hard working, knowledgeable, dedicated and determined person to join their storm chasing team I'm available. I have a ton of camera equipment and am very knowledgeable in using the most widely used forecasting tools and radar software. Grlevel 2/3, Radarscope, SPC website's soundings/observations etc. As far as camera equipment I have a Sony a6300 (shoots 4k and 120fps 1080p video), Canon T5i as well as the following lenses, Sony 18-105 F4 powerzoom lens, Tokina 11-16mm, Sigma 30mm f1.4. I'm a very capable photographer/videographer and if you'd like to see some of my work check out my facebook photography page, Majestic Skies.

https://www.facebook.com/MajesticSkiesProductions/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

If anyone's interested in me joining their team just let me know, so we can Skype chat and work out logistics! I'm willing to fly/bus almost anywhere I'm needed to meet up for the season. Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Illinois, you name it! I also don't expect everything to be paid for and I'm fine helping out financially to a certain degree.

Thanks for reading friends! Malcolm.

Back